So I just imported over 100 photos...
Some of them were duplicates, but I just imported over 100 photos from the past month. Being the narcissistic fool that I am, I thought that I would share them with everyone!

This one is of Brett while we were in Salt Lake City for our Ward Activity a few weeks back. You can tell I took the picture because of how blurry it is. Brett took a great one of me, but I figured most of the people on this blog have not seen Brett in quite a while, so I thought I would refresh your memories of what he looked like

This is me on the very same temple trip. We're in the conference center. By the way, it was Brett's idea to take this picture (true Bird fashion, if I believe; it seems that I've seen many, many pictures like this come from my Bird lineage). It was my idea to stick out my tongue while doing it.

This is what it looks like outside as of 11:25 a.m. this morning. On Friday night, we got 4 inches of snow up here in Provo. My floor had an unbelievable snowball fight with another floor. One of my friends got hit in the face pretty good and his face reddened up a lot. It was incredible; I'd like to tell you that I hit more people than hit me, but I'm not sure if that's true. Anyways, I have about a dozen photos just like this one that show you just how unbelievably white Provo is right now. It's awesome.

This is the oldest picture of all of these. This was taken about a week or two before Thanksgiving. It serves two purposes: One, can you see how long my hair is? I was thinking about donating it to Locks of Love, but my parents were against that, so I ended up getting a much needed haircut a few weeks back. Second, can you see what's in my bowl? I'll give you a hint- its not cereal. I'm eating goldfish. Goldfish and milk. Never had it? Didn't think so. It's quite good.

This is what happens when you get into your room at 1:30 in the morning and realize that your bed is STILL not made after you washed your sheets that morning. Goodness gracious, beds just don't make themselves, do they? So, I dug through my laundry, and pulled out my sheets, and made my bed. It was dark though, and I didn't want to dig through to find a dark blue pillow cover, and I couldn't turn on the lights because my roommate was sleeping. What's a man to do? Well, I yielded the shirt off my back. Funny. In a kind of funny way, I think it looks like me!
Brett is is little blurry. Those who look at the blog probably still don't know what Brett looks like.
The first time I saw a picture like the one you took of the tree was one your Grandpa Bird took of a horse in Mexico and there have been several since that time.
Gold fish and milk? Don't know it until you have tried it, right?
Yes the picture of the Westview shirt does resemble you.
Lindsay says to pray for all of Provo this week. You must have all of your studying done for finals.
Love
Grandma B