Elder Brett Ryan Bird's First email
Hello to friends and family! I have been living here at the MTC for over a week
now, living on foods of various quality and studying from 7am to 9:30pm every
day 'cept Sunday. Gives a whole new perspective on the Day of Rest...
It's been a wonderful experience to live in this 'bubble' of spiritual energy,
separating myself from the outside world and all of its influences. (Though I
slightly miss my mp3 library of over 9,000 songs...) I haven't even had the time
to turn on my CD player, as every single moment of sleep is valued over the
precious gift of music.
I look forward to keeping in touch with "all y'all" and will be departing to New
York, Utica at the end of the next two weeks.
Choose the Right and Pray Always!
Elder Bird
brettbird2@myldsmail.net
(P.S. I can receive your emails, but due to Mission Restrictions, I can't reply
directly. See y'all in '09!)
It is great to hear from Brett. I'll look forward to hearing more.
Love
LaVerne