Saturday, November 24, 2007

Poulsen Family


Here is a picture of Adam. And to kind of let people know, although I'm sure you already do. Travis has a full-time job at BYU-Idaho as a Network Engineer. For those of you confused by the title (Dad), it means he takes care of the networks between phones as well as computers and the internet. We are here in Rexburg permanently, and I'm still trying to decide if that's a good thing or not. JK! He has also been able to work on the Rexburg temple phones as of late, and has really enjoyed it. He's 27 credits away from his Bachelor's degree in Copmuter Information Technology. I am 37 credits away from getting my Bachelor's degree and will hopefully finish sooner than what is currently planned.


Blogger LaVerne Bird said on Sun Nov 25, 08:54:00 PM PST:

Thanks for the cute picture of Adam and the info on Travis' job. I didn't know what his title was. How fun to work on the beautiful Rexburg Temple.
Love
Grandma B

 
Blogger thejencooper said on Thu Nov 29, 05:55:00 PM PST:

Sooooo cute!!! He's a doll!