Grandma's Tub
I have such clear memories of playing in that bathtub with those little plastic ducks. And have any of you seen the picture of my mom and dad having some kind of a dance dinner when they were in highschool? What an awesome bathroom!
Here is our new family picture at Splash Mountain. If you look really closely- you might be able to see little droplets of water on Abraham, Isaac and I. We were fresh off the ride.

This is such a fun picture! How cute!!!
I LOVE that picture! I totally remember playing with those ducks in the tub. That is so fun!
Uncle Keith and I dressed up and served your parents dinner and we sang to them while Keith played the guitar. Uncle Jesse sat on the throne and Aunt Laurel on a chair around a decorated table. It was a hoot.
Thanks for the family picture Chels. So cute.
How interesting to have a famous bathroom and ducks that are probably 27 years old
Love
Grandma B