Kevin in the Newspaper.
Some of you guys know that Randy, Kevin, and Cory have gotten into freestyle Mountain Biking. They have been putting a lot of time into helping make trails at Shelberg and jumps at the Oregon State Fairgrounds. Yesterday they had an open house at the "Rec Barn" and lots of people showed up. Someone from the Statesman Journal was there and took burst mode pictures of Kevin doing a back flip.
Here is a link to the article
http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20090427/NEWS/904270322/1001
To the left there is a picture of a guy on a bike, scroll down to "Photo Galleries" and click on
http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20090427/NEWS/904270322/1001
To the left there is a picture of a guy on a bike, scroll down to "Photo Galleries" and click on
Rec Barn
It will open a pop up and there will be a picture of Kevin getting ready to do a back flip.
It will open a pop up and there will be a picture of Kevin getting ready to do a back flip.
Photos 1-7 are of Kevin.
AND
Since the boys have put a lot of time into helping out, Rich (the guy who is in charge of the fairgrounds project and Blackrock) organized for Randy, Kevin and Cory to go riding with Professionals on Saturday. I know they had a lot of fun. They didn't get any pictures but a guy from Transition was taking pictures and some videos. So there is a chance that the boys might be in some. It they are in any videos/pictures, I'll post them as soon as they post it on their website.
In this picture right to left
Cory, Chuck, Eric (almost a Pro), Kevin, Mike Kinrade (Pro), Wyane Goss (Pro) and Randy
Yesterday the pro's judged a Trick competition and Kevin got 1st, and Randy got 3rd. Here are some video's Cory took.
Kevin's 360.
Randy's Back flip
I was only there for like 20 minutes. I had to teach 2 classed in church so Randy took Wyatt. He ended up getting very tired and clingy and by the time I got there, he had had it. He wanted to go home. So I missed it all.
great pictures. Thanks Capri
This comment has been removed by the author.
You guys are awesome!!!! I was watching a Disney Channel movie about racing. It was incredible. I hope to see you guys in person someday.