Sunday, August 20, 2006

MOvie News

Hey everyone!
So, if anyone is going to be in the Provo area in the next week I have some stuff going on with a movie I filmed in May. It's called 'Money or Mission' and is going on sale starting August 29th in all church bookstores. Also on Wednesday this week during BYU's Education week I will be signing DVD's at the BYU Bookstore between 11 AM and 1 PM if you want to stop by and say hi. Lastly the movie premiere will be Tuesday, August 29th at 7 PM at the Tahitian Noni theater in Provo. If anyone is going to be here and wants to attend e-mail me at
LINDSAYBIRD@gmail.com with how many tickets you want, it doesn't matter I many I just need to have the number and name of who will attend for Halestorm so they can keep it organized. It's free and it should be fun. The movie is really cute! You can watch the trailer at www.moneyormission.com. Oh and PS I am now on IMDB.com for any of you movie buffs and my picture should be up soon! The more hits I get for my name the more my rating goes up, which is good, I guess. That's what I have heard! Oh and one more thing I am currently in pre-production for the 'Singles 2nd Ward' movie which will begin filming in October, and along with Corbin Allred will be starring in my first theater release movie. Yeah! I'll keep everyone posted!
I would LOVE to see you all at the premiere! Expecially you Blake and Donalee (and everyone else!!!! :) Grandma! I hope you can come!
LOVE ya'll!


Blogger LaVerne Bird said on Sun Sep 03, 09:41:00 PM PDT:

Alan helped me see the trailer. Looks fun. I hope to see it soon. Went to the bookstore yesterday to get it but the bookstore was closed. Now I have to wait until tuesday.