Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Lots of pictures!

The first picture is a picture of Trey with his Grandpa Risenmay riding motor bikes. His Grandpa got him a real motor bike helmet for his birthday. He wore while we were packing to leave and insisted that Travis wear his as well...and held it the entire 2 hour drive to Big Lake.





Everyone keeps asking me how I am doing as a mom of 2. I think this second picture says it all. I cried when I saw what he had done with the paper shredder. It took me 2 hours to clean up.





Just a cute picture!




Yesterday I had gone into the other room to clean up when I heard Trey talking to Lucy who was in her swing in the other room(This usually means trouble). I went into check on her and saw that Trey had "shared" his basketball with her. It was perfectly balanced on her swing!




Blogger aunt choody said on Tue Oct 17, 05:28:00 PM PDT:

wow tanya. i thought that i had it bad. but lucy sure is a sweet pretty girl.

 
Blogger LaVerne Bird said on Sun Nov 12, 06:59:00 PM PST:

The kids are growing up too fast
Love
Grandma