Friday, November 03, 2006

Halloween Fun (and a volleyball game too)

So, Brett and I seem to be quite the pair here at BYU. I'm pretty they've even started a club about us here; I think its called the "Bird Lovers Club". I think it involves us in some way, but I'm not sure.

Anyways, I must give credit to Brett for his ingenious idea for Halloween costumes this year. If you're confused, visit apple.com and all will be clarified.



I'd also like to post some pictures I took at the recent Men's Volleyball game. For those who don't know, BYU is ranked something like 2nd or 3rd in the nation; we played against Pepperdine in a scrimmage, and I believe they're 5th or 6th in the nation. It was quite intense, and I managed to meet a cute girl while I was at the game, but I saw her again this week and she's not very nice. So, no more of that.

Anyways, here are some pictures.

Some of them might be a little blurry, but I just want to point out how high these guys are jumping. Also, there's one where the ball seems to be coming straight at me; the ball is about twenty feet away from me, and the guy is still in the air! I also love the one where the guy is jump serving. He would start his approach about 5 feet away from me, and I could get perfect angles for shots of his serves. I had a few, in fact. Enjoy!






Blogger Alan Bird said on Sat Nov 04, 06:48:00 AM PST:

All I can say is...clever, absolutely clever.

Love,
Mom

 
Blogger Alan Bird said on Sat Nov 04, 04:13:00 PM PST:

I would like to see some video of you guys doing a commercial. :)

 
Blogger LaVerne Bird said on Sun Nov 12, 05:20:00 PM PST:

I'm so happy to see two such creative guys together.
Love
Grandma