Baby (Bird) Cooper

Allright all you blog-hogger mommies out there (and you know who you are...), move over cuz there is a NEW Mommy in town! :)
This is the only picture I've got so far, but it's the most adorable picture I've ever seen! :)
This is baby cooper as of January 8th at 2 1/2 inches long. I'm due July 13th and we are going to find out if it's a boy or a girl in 3 weeks! See you all then!
Love, Jen!!!
Congrats! Many wonderful people are born on July 13th. It'll be an easy date for me to remember.
Love,
Melanie
Hey Jen. Thanks for the posting. It will be fun to follow the progress. This is so fun. Your Dad told me once that when you had children they would be mini coopers.
Love
Grandma B
How exciting is that! July 13th is my birthday! I was due on Tasha's birthday, but Makenzie came early! Congratulations and make sure you post some pictures, we'll leave room :)
Alisha
YES! Good for you guys! You will be a great mom!
Love,
Chelsea
this is wonderful! can't wait to find out what it is. i am wishin for another girl so makenzie and lucy will be in the same grade as her!