Thursday, November 29, 2007

Evelyn is 4 months old!

Hey All!

I was in Washington about a month ago and we all got to visit Grandma and take some pictures!



Don't you love this living room :)


Evie (pronounced Eee-vee, some didn't know :) is a little over 4 months now and is growing like crazy (Her 9 month clothes are almost too tight now so we have to go to 12 months!) I have tons of pictures on our Evie Shrine...I mean blog (ha!) if you want to see more pictures. It's in the 70's here...I LOVE fall in the South! Happy holidays everybody!

http://toddandjencooper.blogspot.com/


Blogger Tasha said on Tue Dec 04, 09:58:00 PM PST:

She's way cute Jen!

 
Blogger LaVerne Bird said on Sat Dec 15, 07:59:00 AM PST:

Thanks for all the pictures. It was so fun to have you hear. Evie is so cute and so fun.
Love
Grandma B