Sunday, February 10, 2008

2008 Winter Series Races



Blake and I are signed up for Salt Lake's Winter Series races. It's a set of 3 races that progressively get farther, where you run 5, 10, then 15 kilometers (3, 6, and 9 miles).

This picture was taken at our second race. We still have the 15k to run in two weeks. We have managed to survive thus far! The race takes place at the Salt Palace, near the Great Salt Lake.


Blogger Alan Bird said on Mon Feb 11, 11:46:00 AM PST:

Nice shirts!

You guys are pretty hardy racing when there is snow.

 
Blogger LaVerne Bird said on Mon Feb 11, 07:00:00 PM PST:

Salt Air has changed since I went there when it was an amusement park when I was a teenager.
Keep up the good work

 
Anonymous Anonymous said on Thu Feb 14, 03:19:00 PM PST:

Looks like you guys have alot of fun doing that. I wouldn't be able too. Has anyone had any trouble getting onto Jen's blog? It won't let me for some reason and I wasn't sure if it was just me or not. Also Randy and I have our own blog as well (some of the blogs are the same as when I post on here) it is randyandcapribird.blogspot.com

 
Blogger Alan Bird said on Mon Mar 03, 04:32:00 PM PST:

I don't know if you'll see this, Capri, but I have added a link in the "Links" section to your blog.