Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Blessing pictures and Washington

We had alot of family and friends come to the belssing and we thank them so much for supporting us. All of Wyatt's grandparents were there, except for his Great Great Grandma (yes he has a Great Great Grandma still around). We took pictures of all the grandparents. I didn't want to try to get a picture of everyone, that would of been too much work ;)






So we are finally back from our long trip in Washington. We had alot of fun, but the only pictures I got were of Wyatt. Poor Wyatt got a sore throat, so we had to deal with that. He also went to his first horse sale. People there thought I was crazy to have a baby there because it was so hot. But there was one old man who told me that I should buy him a horse. I told him that we did, well my dad did. He got a horse that just had a colt, so I pretended that the colt was Wyatts.
Wyatt is now starting to notice his hands more and able to control them a little bit. He likes to look at objects and try to hit or grab them. He is also quite the talker, and he smiles ALOT. We also discovered that he LOVES to be read to and look at books. He getting bigger and smarter! Here are some pictures.







Blogger aunt choody said on Thu May 29, 10:07:00 PM PDT:

WAY cute! What a cute little boy. Where did you get him?

 
Blogger Lindsay Bird said on Fri May 30, 08:36:00 AM PDT:

I love the one where he is reading a book! That is so dang cute!

 
Blogger LaVerne Bird said on Sun Jun 01, 02:00:00 PM PDT:

Thanks for posting the cute pictures.
Love
Grandma B

 
Blogger thejencooper said on Wed Jun 04, 08:48:00 PM PDT:

Cute pictures! I love the book one. Capri, you look totally awesome!