Sunday, January 13, 2008

Poulsen Family Blog

Hello Family,

Travis and I have set up a blog for our family so that way if you want to see pictures and updates (of course primarily of Adam) you can check it out. The web address is: http://atandtpoulsen.blogspot.com/ Uncle Alan I don't know if you can do this, but could you link it to this blog? Thanks. The blog is a work in progress, and it will slowly accumulate more pictures and updates when we can.


Blogger Alan Bird said on Sun Jan 13, 04:14:00 PM PST:

Tasha,

I have added a link to your blog in the "Links" section. We look forward to your photos and updates.

 
Blogger Tasha said on Sun Jan 13, 09:27:00 PM PST:

Thanks Uncle Alan!

 
Blogger LaVerne Bird said on Sun Jan 13, 09:35:00 PM PST:

It will be fun to follow your pictures. I printed off one of Josh and Jordelle to put in their frame. I didn't have a wedding picture of just the two of them.
Do you have an updated picture of Adam by himself? The one I have is from over a month ago.
Thank's
Love
Grandma B